Monday, February 21, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 36

Weight - 149.2 ~ Boo I gained .4lbs, I don't know if it was my off protocol cookie, shoveling snow, water retention, the fact that I ate dinner so late last night (9pm), the fact that I took some Ibuprofen last night or the fact that I got like no sleep. I am also really sore today.... really bad shin splints and my back muscles are sore, probably from shoveling. hmmm oh well, today I am sticking to protocol and hopefully tomorrow I will have a drop!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond Milk and Stevia

Lunch: (205.1 Calories)
*French onion soup with Ground Beef
4oz 96% lean ground beef (Measured raw then cooked)
3.9oz Onion
1 cup beef stock, 1 cup water, fresh chopped garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper

Ugh I was really bad today and cheated a bunch, so I kinda skipped dinner.

Dinner: (100 Calories)
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese

I did yoga for about 20 minutes today, but I am sure I am going to gain tomorrow from all my cheating! Ugh only a couple days... why can't I just make it to the end!?
Total Calories for the day: 314.1

No comments:

Post a Comment