Saturday, February 12, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 27

Weight - 150.6 lbs! YAY I lost!! I am so proud I didn't cheat yesterday!!

Breakfast: (17.5 Calories)
Coffee with 1/2 cup Almond Milk and Stevia

Lunch: (248.8 Calories) * Off protocol but hopefully I won't gain from it!
Scrambled Eggs (1 whole with 2 egg whites)
1/2 cup onion - chopped
7.3oz Green Pepper - Chopped
Salt and Pepper

*2.2 mile walk with my dog

Snack: (80 Calories)
Lemon Ginger & Dandelion Tea
Pink Grapefruit with Stevia

Dinner: (286 Calories)
*Left over pot roast with onions and garlic & Green Beans
3.5oz Beef - (Measured raw then cooked)
1/4 Cup onion
1/2 cup beef stock
7oz Green Beans
garlic, salt and pepper

Dessert: (93.7 Calories)
7oz Strawberries -sliced

*Homemade Ice cream - I hope this doesn't make me stall! It was really yummy!!
4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1.5 teaspoons stevia
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
*Mixed together then put in my homemade ice cream maker.

Total Calories for the Day: 716

No comments:

Post a Comment