Tuesday, February 15, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 30

Weight 152.8 -  Gained from cheating, which I knew I would. I decided not to take my shot this morning since I can't stop cheating. I am going to try to stick to the diet today and see how I do. If I end up cheating, I am just going to be done for this round. I think I went into this without being prepared and I am just not mentally or emotionally ready for this. We shall see how today goes!

Breakfast: (17.5 Calories)
Coffee with 1/2 cup Almond Milk and Stevia

Snack: (100 Calories Approx)
Trail Mix

Lunch: (163 calories)
*Chicken and Cabbage Soup
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
1 cup cabbage
4oz Celery
1 small green onion
1 cup Chicken Stock

Snack: (100 Calories)
Apple

Dinner: (400 Calories Approx)
*Baked Stuffed Tomato with Green Beans
4oz Ground Beef (Measured raw then cooked)
12oz Tomato
2.5oz Onion
6oz Green Beans cooked with Garlic
Melba Toast

Dessert: (100 Calories)
Chocolate Slim Fast bar

Total Calories for the day: Approx 880.5 - I went WAY off protocol today, just to see how I did. I feel heavier and I know I cheated alot!! We shall see how the scale reads tomorrow and I'll decide if I am going to continue this diet or just quit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment