Tuesday, February 8, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 23

Weight - 151.4 - Boo stalled!! But that is probably because I cheated alot last week!! But I did NOT cheat yesterday and I am soo proud of myself, because I really wanted to!

Breakfast: (17.5 Calories)
Coffee with 1/2 cup Almond Milk and Hazelnut Stevia
Water

**Someone brought cupcakes to work and it is taking everything in me NOT to eat them!!

Lunch: (242 Calories)
*Leftover pot roast with onions and garlic from last night! YUM
3.5oz Beef Roast
1 small onion
Garlic
Beef Broth

Snack: (105 Calories)
Sugarfree gum and water
Apple

Dinner: (184 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
3oz Lettuce Mix
12.8oz Cucumber - chopped
Sweet & Spicy Mustard

Dessert: (61.2 Calories)
Strawberries and Tea
Total Calories for the day: 609.7

I am so proud today that I did NOT eat a cupcake, even though they were sitting there right in front of me all day!! :) I hope it shows on the scale tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment