Sunday, February 13, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 28

Weight 150.6 - Stalled but I knew it might happen since I cheated a little yesterday!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond Milk and Stevia

*Mint Tea with stevia

Lunch: (184 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
3oz Lettuce Mix
11oz Cucumber - chopped
*Sweet & Spicy Mustard dressing

Snack: (200 Calories)
Apple
Cheated with some nuts.... :(

Dinner: (300 Calories)
4.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked) - I felt extra hungry so I had more protein
1/4 cup onions cooked with steak
7oz Green Beans with garlic

Dessert: (70 Calories)
Strawberries and cheated with some chocolate

Total Calories for the Day: 747

Took an hour long detox bath tonight...it was nice and relaxing. I also took off my acrylic nails, so I wonder how that will affect my losses?

No comments:

Post a Comment