Thursday, February 3, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 18

Weight - 150.4 ~ Gained 1 lb from my cheating yesterday. Today I am serious about getting back to my strict diet and sticking to it to the end!

Breakfast: (0 Calories)
Coffee with English Toffee Stevia
Water

Lunch: (187 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked with salt and pepper)
9.3oz Cucumber - chopped
Sweet & Spicy Mustard Dressing
2 Melba Snacks

Snack: (44 Calories)
1/2 Grapefruit

Dinner: (261.6 Calories)
*French onion soup with steak
3.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked)
5.6 oz Onion
1.5 Cups beef stock
Water, Garlic, Salt, pepper, worchestershire sauce
Melba Snacks

Dessert: (100 Calories)
Apple
Total Calories for the day: 602.6 - Went over, plus I caved again and ate some Chocolate and cookies :( This diet is really testing my self control and I have failed for the last couple days!! I am really dissapointed in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment