Wednesday, February 9, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 24

Weight - 149.6 - YAY I lost!! :) I am soo proud that I didn't cheat yesterday!!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond Milk and Hazelnut Stevia
Water


Dandelion root and Blueberry Green Tea

Lunch: (242 Calories)
*Leftover pot roast with onions and garlic from 2 nights ago! YUM
3.5oz Beef Roast
1 small onion
Garlic
Beef Broth


Snack: (105 Calories)
Apple and water and sugarfee gum

Dinner: (165 Calories)
*Szechwan Chicken with Cabbage and Celery
Ingredients:
100 grams chicken breast
Cabbage and celery chopped
1 cup chicken broth or water
3 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
1 teaspoon hot sauce
Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Pinch of fresh or powdered ginger
1 clove garlic crushed and minced
1 tablespoon chopped green onion
Stevia to taste
Directions
Brown Chicken in Bragg’s and a little water. Add chicken broth and spices.
Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and allow to cook for 10 minutes or
until cabbage is tender. Add additional water if necessary. Top with
additional green onions for garnish and sprinkle with lemon juice and
additional Bragg’s.

Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)


Total Calories for the day: 526

I am mad at myself... I had some Almonds today at work and then I also had some candy and a couple cookies. I couldn't resist and I know I am going to pay for it tomorrow!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment