Sunday, February 20, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 35

Weight - 148.8 ~ only .2 loss but at least it is something!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 Almond Milk and stevia

Lunch: (258.7 Calories)
*Basil Burger with Salad
4oz 96% lean ground beef (Measured raw then cooked)
Fresh chopped basil, garlic, oregano, dried onion, salt and pepper

3oz Lettuce Mix
9.1oz Cucumbers - chopped
5.5oz Cherry Tomatoes
3.7oz Celery - chopped
Sweet & Spicy Mustard dressing

*About 25 minutes of shoveling snow since we got over a foot today. I had to shovel out my car so that I didn't have to do it tomorrow morning before work.

*About 30min of stretching and yoga

Dinner: (172.8 Calories)
4.5oz lemon pepper Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
6.3oz Asparagus (Measured raw then cooked with lemon juice, fresh garlic, salt and pepper)

Dessert: (100 calories)
*WAY off protocol, no bake cookie -- I hope it doesn't make me gain!

Total Calories for the day: 540.5

No comments:

Post a Comment