Wednesday, February 16, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 31

Weight - 155 lbs- Gained alot!! I am so mad that I gained so much! I should have known that I would since I cheated alot yesterday. I decided this morning that I am going to finish this diet since I only have about a week and a half left!! So I took my shot today and only packed healthy diet friendly foods, so hopefully I can get back on track and at least loose a few more pounds so that it will have been worth it!

Note: It's only 8:41am and I already feel hungry. I probably totaly screwed up everything with my binging yesterday! :(

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond milk and stevia

Lunch: (170.5 Calories) - Technically this is off protocol since I am mixing veggies, but I have to do something to keep myself from cheating!
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
1.5oz Lettuce Mix
2oz Celery -  chopped
1/2 Cucumber - chopped
1/2 Green Pepper - chopped
*Sweet and Spicy Mustard Dressing

Snack: (62 Calories)
1/2 Wasa Cracker
10oz Celery - Eaten throughout the day

Dinner: (173.5 Calories)
*Tomato, Basil and Chicken Soup
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
6oz Tomato - chopped
1.4oz Onion - chopped
Chicken Stock, water, chopped fresh garlic, chopped fresh basil, oregano, cayenne, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder

Dessert: (58 Calories)
6.4oz Strawberries
Total Calories for the day: 473

I did really well today!! No cheating at all!! I did feel hungry today, but I drank alot of water and I know it will be worth it tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment