Monday, February 14, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 29

Weight - 151.4 - boo I gained. I did cheat a little yesterday, but I didn't think it was big enough to make me gain...guess I was wrong! :(

Breakfast: (26.5 Calories)
Coffee with 1/2 cup almond milk and stevia
1oz Strawberries

Lunch: (314 Calories) -  VERY off protocol!!
7oz Celery - raw
Peanut Butter - I know this is off protocol but I was really craving it! So I ate this and I am going to skip the lunch I actually had planned in hopes of not gaining!
Orange

Snack: (0 Calories)
Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea and Dandelion Tea
Lots of Water

Dinner: (284 Calories)
4.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked on the George Foreman)
2.5oz Onion (Measured raw then chopped and cooked with Steak and garlic)
8oz Asparagus with lemon, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper

Dessert: (30.7 Calories)
*Homemade Ice cream - I hope this doesn't make me stall! It was really yummy!!
4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1.5 teaspoons stevia
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
*Mixed together then put in my homemade ice cream maker.


Total Calories for the day: 655.2

**Cheated a bunch tonight with cookies and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment