Thursday, February 17, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 32

Weight- 151.4!!! I lost 4.4 lbs over night!! YAY!! This proves to me that this really works, so I am going to stick to protocol strictly for the rest of my round...which is only about another week. I wish I would have realized this earlier, because I would probably have lost more weight and be closer to my goal, but I guess I had to learn in my own way!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond Milk and stevia

Lunch: (234.6 Calories)
*French Onion Soup with steak
3.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked)
5.4oz Onion - sliced
1 cup beef stock, 1 cup water
Fresh chopped Garlic, worchestershire sauce, onion salt, garlic powder, salt and pepper

Snack: (25.6 Calories)
6.4oz Cucumbers - sliced

Dinner: (214 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
3oz Lettuce Mix
3.6oz Cucumbers - Chopped
2.8oz Green Peppers - chopped
5oz Cherry Tomatoes
5.7oz Celery - chopped
Sweet & Spicy Mustard Dressing

Dessert: (22.5 Calories)
2.5oz Strawberries

Total Calories for the day: 505.7

I was a little hungry today, but it helped to have the cucumbers to snack on! I did amazingly well not giving into temptation!! Someone brought homemade chocolate chip cookies to work today, but I did NOT have one!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment