Monday, February 7, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 22

Weight - 151.4 - Stupid cheating!! I told myself that I am not going to cheat for the rest of the week otherwise this isn't even worth it! I am only hurting myself!! Stupid me!

Breakfast: (0 Calories)
Tea and Water

Lunch: (157 Calories)
*Chicken and Celery Soup
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
2 cups Celery - chopped
1 cup Chicken Stock
1 small green onion, garlic, salt, parsley, basil, cayenne, pepper

Snack: (42 Calories)
2 Small Clementines

Dinner: (267 Calories)
*Bottom Round Pot Roast with Onions and Garlic - Made 7 servings


3.5oz Beef, Beef stock, 1 small onion and garlic
2.5oz Steamed Broccoli with salt and pepper

Dessert: (55.8 Calories)
6.2oz Strawberries
Vanilla Caramel Tea

Total Calories for the day: 526.8

No comments:

Post a Comment