Wednesday, February 2, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 17

Weight - 149.4 ~ Gained 1.2lbs after my cheating last night. I didn't gain as much as I thought I would, which is good. Now back to the strict diet!!

Breakfast: (0 Calories)
Dandelion root tea and Blueberry Slim Life tea mixed!

Lunch: (169.2 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
7.3oz Celery Chopped
1/2 cup grape tomatoes
Sweet & Spicy Mustard dressing

Snack: (29 Calories)
Clementine

Dinner: (200 Calories)
3.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked on my George Foreman)
9.3oz Asparagus (Measured raw then cooked with lemon juice, water and garlic)

Dessert: (100 Calories)
Apple - chopped and warmed up with cinnamon and english toffee stevia


Total Calories for the day: 498.2

Totaly caved and binged again! Made me sick to my stomach. I took a detox bath hoping it would help me not gain as much weight from my cheat! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment