Saturday, February 19, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 34

Weight - 149! YAY I lost another .6lbs!!

Breakfast: (9 Calories)
Coffee with 1/4 cup Almond Milk and Stevia

Lunch: (293.2 Calories)
*Steak and onions with a salad
3.5oz Steak (Measured raw then cooked on the George Foreman)
2.2oz Onion - cooked with the steak
3 oz Lettuce Mix
8.2oz Cucumbers - chopped
5oz Cherry Tomatoes
4.9oz Celery - chopped
Sweet & Spicy Mustard Dressing

*3.4 Mile Walk - According to my Droid app I burned 282 calories

Snack: (22 Calories)
1/2 Wasa cracker
Dandelion & Triple Echinacea Green Tea with Stevia

Dinner: (181.8 Calories)
*Lemon Pepper Chicken with Asparagus
4.5oz Chicken breast (Measured raw then baked with lemon juice, salt and pepper)
7.8oz Asparagus (Measured raw then cooked with lemon juice, fresh chopped garlic, salt and pepper)

I increased my protein for dinner since I went for a long walk and burned more calories than normal.

Total Calories for the day: 506

Took a detox bath tonight! Soo Relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment