Monday, January 24, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 8

Hey all, I just decided to keep a record of my daily food intake and any notes I have about the day on here instead of in excel, which is what I was using before. So I have been on the HCG diet for about a week now, I have lost 7lbs so far! YAY! :)

Weight - 151 lbs

This morning I had a stall though, and I am thinking it is because I ate 2 pickles yesterday for the first time on this diet. Also maybe water retention?

Breakfast: (94 Calories)
White Chai tea sweetened with Stevia
2 clementines

Water throughout the day! Plus lots of tea!

Lunch: (158.5 Calories)
3.5oz - Turkey Breast (Measured raw, then cooked)
Rosemary, Salt and Pepper
3 cups romaine lettuce
1/2 cup celery
Balsamic Vinegar, salt and pepper
1 Grissini

"Snack": Sugarfree gum -  3 peices today --- (15 calories)

Dinner: (145 calories)

3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw, then cooked)
Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime seasoning, salt and pepper
10 Stalks of Asparagus with garlic, lemon juice, salt, red & black pepper
1/2 Grissini



Dessert: (50 calories)

Strawberries with P2 Chocolate dip (posted below)
Celestial Seasonings - Sugar Cookie Tea with Stevia  - YUM

Total Calories for the Day: 462.5


Hershey's pure cocoa powder
1tbs skim milk (since we can have 1 tsp milk per day, and this sauce always comes out to be many many servings, the milk ends up being far less than the daily allowed amount)
a little water
stevia

I mix everything together in a small sauce pot, boil down, and let cool just a bit. Then refrigerate the rest, microwave when I want to use it. Its awesome on strawberries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment