Sunday, January 30, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 14

Weight 148.2 lbs!! A 1.2 lb loss !!

Breakfast: (0 Calories)
Tea and water

Lunch: (187.5 Calories)
*Chicken, Tomato and Basil Soup - YUM!!
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw and then cooked)
8.5oz Tomatos (Measured raw and then cooked)
1 oz Sweet Onion
3 small cloves garlic
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup chicken Stock
Basil, oregano, salt and pepper, garlic salt


Snack: (28.6 Calories)
2.2 oz Clementine

Dinner: (161 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
1 Cucumber chopped
2 cups romaine lettuce
Sweet and Spicy Mustard dressing
Dessert: (40 Calories)
10 Strawberries

Total Calories for the day: 444.1

I went for a 20 minute walk today with my dog and wasn't as tired as I was yesterday. I am also going to take a detox bath in a few minutes to help me relax and get warm, since I am freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment