Monday, January 31, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 15

Weight - 148.2.. stalled :(

Breakfast: (28 Calories)
Clementine
Tea and water

Lunch: (196 Calories)
Beef and French Onion Soup!! AMAZING! - Got recipe from The HCG Dieter Gourmet Diet Cookbook
3.5oz of Ground Sirloin (measured raw then cooked)
about 5oz of onion (measured raw then cooked)
2 Garlic cloves minced,
1 cup Organic Beef Stock & 1/2 cup water
1 tsp Worcersterchire sauce
1tblsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper and Mrs. Dash Steak Seasoning

**I meant to take a picture of it this time, but it is soo good I always just start eating and forget to take one! haha

Dinner: (174 Calories)
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw then cooked)
1 Cup Cabbage chopped
6 oz Celery chopped
*Sweet & Spicy Mustard dressing

Dessert: (100 Calories)
Fuji Apple

Total Calories for the day: 503 - oops I went over

I also had a Slim Quick drink today because I felt weak at work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment