Thursday, January 27, 2011

R1P2 VLCD 11

Weight - 150!!!

YAY I finally lost 1.6 lbs!!! I took a hot bath last night with baking soda right before bed for about 30 min. It was very relaxing!

Breakfast:
Yogi Tea - Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life

Lunch: (181.5 Calories)
Chicken and Tomato Soup
3.5oz Chicken Breast (Measured raw and then cooked)
8.5oz Tomatos (Measured raw and then cooked)
1 oz Sweet Onion
3 small cloves garlic
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 cup chicken Stock
Basil, oregano, salt and pepper, garlic salt

Snack: (49 Calories)
1/2 Pink Grapefruit with stevia
1 Piece Sugar Free Gum

Dinner: (180.5 Calories)
3.5oz Steak (Measured raw and cooked on George Foreman)
1.5 Cups of Oven Roasted Radishes
1 Grissini

Dessert: (60 Calories)
15 Strawberries

Total Calories for the day: 476
Today I felt really tired all day. I decided about half way throught the day to drink some Slim Quick diet drink mix and it made me feel better. Says it has 0 calories, 1 carb and 0 sugars. We will see tomorrow if it makes me stall or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment